The world has changed drastically in its demographic makeup. The first Hispanic President of the United States has already been born – he or she is somewhere out there now. There are no more minority groups – only emerging majorities.
- What are the implications for leveraging human capital?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages of retention?
- How do you get and keep a workforce motivated?
- Are generational demographics overplayed?
- What are the global implications of total fertility replacement rates?
- Can we manage immigration to our advantage?